
For those of you who haven't heard yet, I graduated this past April with my Elementary Education degree. I've been attending school for the past three years, and my family has been very supportive throughout the entire process. I knew that they were all very proud of me (it was a family celebration - we did it together!), but little did I know how happy my little Liam was about the whole thing. He was also getting ready to graduate from pre-school, and one day he was with our friend in the car, and he said, "I'm graduating soon - just like my mom!". He did graduate this past April, and announced to our sitter that night, "I'm smarter than you are, because I graduated just like my mom!"
I will be teaching 5th grade this year at Manila Elementary. Marty and I are reversing our roles, as he will become a stay-at-home dad while he attends school, and I will be bringing home the bacon (it's lean bacon...I'm a teacher!). Needless to say, life in Honetown is busy, but good.


2 comments:
Liam
I am so happy that you graduated just like your mom! You are on your way to do great things!
Heather Rockwood
We are so proud of you! It's so amazing that you made it through, even with everything else going on in your life! It is a family degree...and I'm sure you're so thrilled not to be doing homework for awhile, just grading it, right!?
Post a Comment