So, I'm sure it looks like this blog is something I have started, only to slack off on. However, the truth of the matter is that I have been sick for the past two weeks, and have been ordered to take it easy. My mom is in town, trying to keep me down, but I have discovered two things:
1. I hate laying around. It is one thing to have an occaisional "lazy day", but being forced to do nothing really stinks.
2. I hate being too busy. In the midst of all of this, I have been attending some conferences that I had already committed to, and it drives me nuts not to have the time (or energy) to do the things I WANT to do.
The good news is, I am starting to feel better. Thank goodness my mom will be around for a few more days. My mom is the best, even if she does put everything away in the wrong place. I know that I've given her a few gray hairs lately, but I don't know what I would do without her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't know you started a blog! It's cute! And I love your slide show!
Post a Comment