
Just 18 days until the new book in the Twilight series is released!! I read the first 3 back to back, and about half way through the third book I had fallen out of love with the storyline (possibly due to sleep deprivation), but by the end I was excited for the next one. Marty has read them all twice, and I think he might even be looking forward to the new one more than I am! I love children's literature, and am an avid reader (so if you ever need a recommendation for your kids...). While I would argue that these books are for older teens (my 6th grade girls were ALL reading them), I haven't looked forward to a new release in a while. Well, not since the Sisters Grimm series, but those truly are childrens books. :)
So, who will be reading with me?? Do you love the books, or hate them? Inquiring minds want to know!

4 comments:
I am in!!! I love those books. Are you going to go to the movie? We should all go together.
That would be fun. I will see the movie, but the Bella & Edward I've created in my mind don't look like the ones they have casted, so I hope it doesn't ruin it for me. Are you going to school this fall? We should get together and chat sometime.
I can't wait till Breaking Dawn comes out! Have you read the Host? It's good!
Hi Tiff! Oh my I cannot wait for Breaking Dawn. I am excited. I need to get it and read as my last little bit of fun for summer. You know?
Post a Comment